Competencies & Criteria
Development of competencies
During the Psychedelic Facilitator Training specific competencies will be (further) developed. These competencies are needed to work with people in transformation processes in general and especially in the field of psychedelics. We are gladly making use of the existing guidelines from Janis Phelps (*) for the development of competencies:
- Empathetic abiding presence
- Trust enhancement
- Spiritual intelligence
- Knowledge of physical and psychological effects of psychedelics
- Self-awareness and ethical integrity
- Proficiency in complementary techniques
These competencies cannot easily be measured or examined. Our trainers are experienced in guiding and monitoring ‘sufficient’ progress in personal and spiritual development. Once participants have completed the requirements of the program and showed consistent ethical and professional integrity, including the facilitation of the psychedelic session with a client, they will be awarded a certificate of participation in the completion ceremony at the last training module.
(*) Janis Phelps – Developing guideline competencies for the training of Psychedelic Therapists.
Eligibility criteria & tuition
This training is designed for professionals who are looking to incorporate psychedelic integration modalities in their own practice. We welcome a wide variety of therapists, practitioners and (mental) health care specialists and in general people working with care for other people. Below an overview of the possible specialisations:
- Clinical and Counselling Psychologists (PhD/PsyD)
- Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
- Facilitators & Coaches
- Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT)
- Occupational Therapists (OT with MA/MS)
- Physical Therapists (PT with MA)
- Physicians, Psychiatrists (MD/DO), Naturopathic Doctors (ND)
- Professional Clinical Counsellors (LPCC/LPC)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners (TCM with MA/MS)
- Or at the discretion of our team
If you cannot find yours, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition Min. / Max.
Part 1 € 5.500,- Accommodation (3x) € 2000,- / € 2500,-
Part 2 € 4.000,- Accommodation (1x) € 900,- / € 1.100,-
Total € 9.500,- € 2.900,- / € 3.600,-
*All prices listed are in EUR and VAT included.
Please note that the training tuition does not include travel costs. The accommodation costs for the live retreats will have varying prices in total between €2.900,- and €3.600,- depending on the venue and the choice of shared or single rooms. To make these as affordable as possible, we are doing our best to work with partnering retreat centres. We guarantee to offer the best rates.
Upon being formally accepted, you will have a further two weeks to submit payment toward tuition for Part 1. Payment can either be for the total tuition amount of Part 1 or the first instalment of three. We need your Payment Plan Agreement for the instalment option. Once the payment has been received, your place in the Training will be secured.
- 1 payment of € 5.500,- OR 3 installments of € 1.875,- (including a €125,- processing fee).
- Payment of Costs for Accomodation will be asked during Part 1 when actual costs are clear.
- Payment for Part 2 will be asked at the end of the Training of Part 1 and when mutual approval for continuing is given.